September 20, 2023
With this integration Supra lockbox users can attach and detach their Supra lockbox right from the Add/Edit system. You no longer need to open the Supra system separately to access lockbox functionality.
To see the two new options elect Supra as “Lock Box Type”, your local association as “Lock Box Source,” and enter a “Lock Box Serial #”.
- The “+” lockbox button will assign the lockbox entered in Add/Edit to the listing.
- The “-” button will un-assign the lockbox from the listing.
- The “assign” functionality is available on any listing that is in a status of Active, Pending, or Coming Soon.
- The “unassign” is available in any listing status.
- If the lockbox entered is already assigned to a listing, it will be automatically unassigned from the old listing and moved to the new listing, all in a single step.
The buttons show up once the listing status is Coming Soon, Active, or Pending. At this time the buttons don’t show up for Incomplete listings.
We are in the process of working with local associations who use Supra now and expect it to streamline Supra users’ processes when setting up their lockboxes in Add/Edit.
By Mandy Boldt
Stay up-to-date on the latest information from NorthstarMLS. From Subscriber Benefits to industry news, our articles have insights and analysis to help expand your real estate knowledge.
Coming Soon: Select the Desired City for Display in Your Listings with New Add/Edit Listing City Field
The NorthstarMLS team implemented a new radio button field called “Listing City” where subscribers can point vendors to either the…
FlexMLS and Paragon Connect Free Trial Available Through 2023
Limited time offer lets you try out your NorthstarMLS front end choices.
Collaborate with Clients Better than Ever with the OneHome Agent Portal
The new OneHome Agent Portal from CoreLogic® is now available to NorthstarMLS subscribers. The Agent Portal gives you your own…